- Quick problem solver
- Thrives in fast-paced environment
- Committed team player
- Courteous, professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized, Fast learner
- Positive attitude & High energy
- Fire Dancing – Fans, fingers and palms
- Costume Design – LED, headdress, leather,
- Dancer – Partner dance, tango, latin
- Stilt Walking – Character acting: Jumping Stilts, and Drywall
- Character Actor
Performer / Marketing / Production / Partner Femmes Verbose – Denver, CO 2013-2016
- Hot Air Balloon Festival in Aspen Colorado: Stilting partner dance/stage performer, Clown, Hampster ball, mini cycle
- Private Event with Elephant Revival in Bailey Colorado: Stilt walking character, puppeteer, fire dancing
- REPENT events in Denver CO:choreographed performances; 3 piece apocalyptic act with fire, grinders,
- Sonic Bloom Festival Colorado: Box office production and ticketing, helped to solved bottleneck entry into the festival
- Envision Festival Costa Rica: Aerial tech and fire safety for group Fractal Tribe who opened for Eminacipator
Marketing Director / Performer / Producer Bohemia Events – Denver, CO 08/2013 to 10/2015
- Produced a sold out theatrical show called the Prohibition of Lust set in the 1920’s at Casselman’s Bar and Venue.
- Cultivated and managed relationships with key clients, vendors and community partners.
- Director of the promotional team: Coordinate multiple cast for various events, maintaining the Bohemia brand.
- Designed overall look of the event: event sign, flyers, promo materials, logo, social media campaign, marketing campaign.
- Stage management, direction
- Performed in other events such as: Sin City in Las Vegas (multiple nights): Character acting, Fire, Burlesque
- Krampus at the Denver Oriental theatre: Lead Actor, Fire performing, Grinder Act
Interactive Performer / Theatre Actor Alchemy Castle – Los Angeles, CA 10/2015
- Improv musical theatre – supporting character actor
- Learned an entire show with 2 days of rehearsal
- Dinner theatre pre-show: maid character actor role, unsuspecting patrons believed we were catering